Poster Presentations will be exhibited in the exhibition hall setup on the main campus (see #5 on top of map).
The exhibition hall will be open and posters on display on:
|Wed, May 29||9am – 3pm|
|Thu, May 30||9am – 6pm|
|Fri, May 31||9am – 3pm|
The designated poster session will take place on Wed, May 29, 4-7pm.
- We will offer drinks during that session in the exhibition hall to attract your colleagues.
- Authors may find it useful to provide printed handouts of their work/poster for delegates to take away with them.
- Authors are requested to be present beside their poster, throughout the Poster Session.
For producing and arranging your posters:
- Poster boards are ca. 2m x 2m high and wide.
- 2 Posters share each side of the board.
- Posters will be sorted by tracks.
- You will be assigned a board and slot number upon arrival.
- Please prepare one poster in Size DIN A0 (width 84,1cm x height 118,9cm).
- Poster tape/pins will be provided at the venue to secure your poster to the boards.
Authors must use the tape/pins provided and may not use their own pins or other adhesives which may cause damage to the poster boards.
Please note that we cannot preserve your poster after dismounting time
so please ensure you remove your poster after the event.
We recommend you collect your poster by Friday, May 31st, 5pm.